I’m a winner, and 15 great blogsMarch 11, 2010
I was thrilled this morning to discover that fellow blogger Beverley BevenFlores had given me the One Lovely Blog award. Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
I enjoy writing this blog for so many reasons, but mostly for having conversations with others. The blog keeps me accountable to my writing, and helps me share what I learn, my triumphs and my challenges. I love writing it, but it’s especially great when I hear from others that they like it too.
The best part of this award is that I now get to bestow it on 15 more blogs. I’d love to award Beverley BevenFlores again, because she has a great blog. But I think the idea is to pass it forward.
For the bloggers below, congratulations! Please write about the award on your blog, award 15 more, and let them know in an email or comment on their blog.
1. Elana Johnson, a young adult author with great insight into the writing world.
2. Writer Unboxed, a collection of published authors who offer great advice and encouragement.
3. Anita Nolan, a children’s book writer who is in touch with the latest news in the publishing industry.
4. Rachelle Gardner, a literary agent with great advice for all writers.
5. Pub Rants, another great literary agent blog filled with industry insights and advice on query letters.
6. Literary Rambles, writer Casey McCormick has a not-to-be-missed set of agent spotlights that are indispensible to anyone doing agent searches.
7. Kidlit.com, another agent blog for Andrea Brown Literary’s Mary Kole.
8. Storyfix.com, great articles on the craft of writing from author Larry Brooks.
9. Cec Murphey’s Writer to Writer, great tips on the nitty or gritty of writing, like grammar.
10. Paperback Writer, fun articles about the writing life from author Lynn Viehl.
11. Guide to Literary Agents, a blog guide for writers.
12. Writer’s First Aid, a blog by author Kristi Holl about easing the pains of the writing life.
13. Market My Words, a blog by author Shelli Johannes about marketing children’s books.
14. Jordan McCollum, a romance writer on her writing journey.
15. Write to Done, a blog by Leo Babauta about motivation, inspiration and all the other things writers need.
Check out all these great blogs. They’re all in my Google Reader and I read them often.
Great blogging, and Write On!